Welcome to Brodick Golf Club!
There’s something a little bit special about playing golf at Brodick. Situated on the beautiful Isle of Arran, we are just a short ferry ride away. A pleasant stroll from the pier, the course is fairly flat, but is surrounded by spectacular scenery, and is a mixture of parkland and links. It is short enough for the average golfer to enjoy, but still asks questions of the low handicap player.
We will give you a warm welcome, and your visit will remind you of the time when golf was fun.
Gents Senior Open 2019 – Congratulations to Bobby McCrae on winning the Seniors Open for the 2nd Time
– Thanks to Armitage Groundworks and Andrew Yates Engineers – sponsors of our hole prizes.
– For Prizewinners and all individual scores go to Senior Open tab.
Ladies Open 2019 – Congratulations to Susan Butchard on winning the new format 2019 Ladies Open
– Thanks to all the ladies who supported Brodick ladies Open week
– For Prizewinners and all individual scores go to the Ladies Open tab
Upcoming Event Date Change – The Texas Scramble will now be held on Saturday 28th September.
– All golfers with official handicaps welcome